Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:943 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP - Escrow - Mortgage (8-20 yrs)
The Manager, Escrow Analysis will be responsible for managing various different compliance related activities across Escrow Services. This position will report directly to the Director, Escrow Services.
Job Functions :
- Assist with mortgage servicing aspects of compliance as it relates to escrow processes
- Assist with successful action plan completion, which includes, approving draft action plans and obtaining appropriate additional approvals, facilitating required change, ensure timely completion of all associated action items, evaluate and approve documentation supporting the completion of each action item, and ensure timely completion of validation and closure
- Assist in creating presentations providing overview of business processes and changes implemented for action plan completion
- Maintain policies and procedure documentation and associated process flow charts
- Assist with compliance related projects
- Review report requests for proper documentation and get approval and priority ranking from the Director of Escrow Services
- Monitor report requests for completion and accuracy and maintain appropriate documentation
- Provide reporting to management showing status of work
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum graduation in any stream.
- Knowledge of change management processes
- Extensive experience in meeting planning and facilitation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Comfortable in ambiguous and fast paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.