Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:5737 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
AVP/DVP - Risk Management - Retail Finance - Banking (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Formulating Credit Policy and Operational Guidelines for Retail Lending business with a focus on secured/ unsecured loans such as loan against property/mortgage loans, consumer finance, vehicle finance, personal loans, etc.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor internal & external credit scoring models in partnership with business/credit department
- Risk Analysis for new product approvals and new business
- Establish requirements for data maintenance and management and working with IT on implementation. Create Management reporting using visual interface-based tools to monitor portfolio performance at portfolio segment (e. g., product, vintage, risk segment, score band, or marketing channel), vintage and account levels to identify positive and negative trends such as improved portfolio quality or heightened delinquencies and recommend strategy changes to the Business
- Tracking performance against guardrails, analyze portfolio and macro-economic data to determine potential impact on business operations.
- Report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Evaluate credit loss assumptions for benign and stress case scenarios used for valuation models at the time of portfolio acquisitions, portfolio performance monitoring and conduct independent validation and vintage level loan performance
- Develop and build an understanding of key metrics of credit risk portfolio, such as Expected Loss, Exposure at Default, Probability of Default, Credit Risk Rating and Loss Given Default.