Senior Recruitment - Consultant at hCapital
Views:3944 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
AVP/DVP - Legal - Litigation - Retail SME Business (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
The responsibility will include managing legal Litigation :
- Manage and advice on pan India litigation matters
- Tracking of cases in court, with Law firm, track legal fees and manage budgets.
- Prepare documents for submission to court, i.e. applications, affidavits, written submissions, etc.
- Knowledge under the various provision of Contract Act, CPC, IPC and SARFEASI and their disposal.
- Liaise with law firms, external counsel on preparation of court documents and hearings.
- Drafting Agreements, Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bonds, Plaints, Petitions and all kinds of Notices and other Legal Documents.
- To initiate Arbitration proceedings & Procuring Awards in all matters recommended.
- Regularly interact with Official Liquidator, Court Receiver, Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board and various other Government Departments.
- Regularly interact with Lawyers, Valuers, Security Agencies etc. And communicate legal inputs on accounts and effectively follow-up on the same.
- Maintain MIS of all accounts handled independently.
- Research on various legal issues.
- Taking possession of various movable and immovable properties under the execution of Decree, Recovery Certificate etc.
- Filing criminal Complaints in the Police Stations and Judicial Magistrate Court.