Senior Recruitment - Consultant at hCapital
Views:5576 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
AVP/DVP - Legal - Litigation - Retail SME Business (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
The responsibility will include managing legal Litigation :
- Manage and advice on pan India litigation matters
- Tracking of cases in court, with Law firm, track legal fees and manage budgets.
- Prepare documents for submission to court, i.e. applications, affidavits, written submissions, etc.
- Knowledge under the various provision of Contract Act, CPC, IPC and SARFEASI and their disposal.
- Liaise with law firms, external counsel on preparation of court documents and hearings.
- Drafting Agreements, Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bonds, Plaints, Petitions and all kinds of Notices and other Legal Documents.
- To initiate Arbitration proceedings & Procuring Awards in all matters recommended.
- Regularly interact with Official Liquidator, Court Receiver, Registrar of Companies, Company Law Board and various other Government Departments.
- Regularly interact with Lawyers, Valuers, Security Agencies etc. And communicate legal inputs on accounts and effectively follow-up on the same.
- Maintain MIS of all accounts handled independently.
- Research on various legal issues.
- Taking possession of various movable and immovable properties under the execution of Decree, Recovery Certificate etc.
- Filing criminal Complaints in the Police Stations and Judicial Magistrate Court.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.