Head Recruitments at AV Global Advisory Services
Views:1624 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/DVP - Credit Analysis (8-15 yrs)
- Provide an independent credit opinion and recommendation on the proposed exposure & Structure.
- Underwrite/recommend medium ticket credit exposures
- Credit appraisal for both fund-based and non-fund based requirements, including assessment of credit limit requirement of the borrower on the basis of business and financial analysis, conducting due diligence, unit / site visits, understanding the business model in entirety, gauging management capabilities and the market strength of the borrower thru well established external networks. Credit risk assessment also includes structured transactions and ensuring that terms are not prejudicial to the Bank's interest. Advising on credit structures to reduce transaction risk.
- Leading, training & monitoring performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations.
- Evaluating client performance through analysis of the industry and economic conditions, business competitiveness, management strength and in-depth analysis of financial statements involving calculation & interpretation of key ratios essential to the business/industry.
- Analyzing business potential and implementing plans & assisting business in achieving targets within organization framework / Program parameters set.
- Liaising with business side / meeting customers to understand their evolving needs / requirements and structure requisite facilities that benefits both bank and client.
- Proposing effective security structures and maximization of rated credits to ensure capital relief.
- Regular tracking and analysing the sector/industry in which the Borrower operates so as to assess any key development pertaining to that industry and take appropriate actions as deemed fit to protect the banks interest.
- Ongoing tracking of portfolio with the objectives of improving the credit quality, flagging of early warning triggers leading to reduction in delinquencies. Implement appropriate control checks for portfolio improvement.
- Tracking external ratings / critical developments and analyzing impact on assigned portfolio. Propose changes in credit portfolio according to industry scenario / changing market condition.
- Credit rating of proposals on the basis of bank's internal guidelines and risk frame work.
- Participate in the decision making to commit the bank's resources and recommend credit facilities within designated limits after ensuring that these adhere to the bank's credit policy.
- Prepare industrial benchmarking by considering various financial and non-financial factors.
- Review of Quarterly Call Reports and Regular engagement / meeting with clients.