AVP/DVP - Branch Manager - Bank (10-12 yrs)
- Enhancement of deposit pool from customers.
- Establishing standards and delivery of service.
- Sale of non-deposit products. Cross selling targets progressively.
- Sale of Mutual Fund and Insurance products.
- Fee income.
- Branch administration.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Manage productivity, morale of branch personnel
- Overall responsible for break-even and P&L of branch
- Overall 10 years of Banking experience; out of which 3-4 yrs in Retail Liabilities
- Must have had Sales experience and exposure, preferably of Liabilities products
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets and macro - micro economic processes
- Ability to carry along all the units involved in the customer service cycle to ensure customer "DELIGHT"
- Liaising with product management team, marketing and other centers & verticals for new product development, service enhancements and sales initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS / QUALITIES:
- MBA / CA/ CAIIB
- Should have sales orientation
- Leadership skills. (Though more tactical than strategic).
- Thinker : Doer = 40:60
1. 28 - 38 years
Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through Process