Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:1484 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
AVP/Director - Product Management - EdTech (8-18 yrs)
About Company: Leading Edtech company providing E-learning programs in various government sectors like Banking, Railways, SSC, Teaching, Defence, Engineering, UPSC, State PCS, for helping students prepare for various entrance exams like NEET UG, NEET PG, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, GATE, UGC NET, and more.
Duties and responsibilities-
- User first approach to solve any problem
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to gather information from multiple stakeholders and convert into product requirements consumable for tech and design.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to determine actionably.
- Ability to analyze competitor strategies and recommend changes in our strategy.
- Administer A/B tests, diagnostic reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with UX/design, Analytics & Engineering to build new features and work with growth team for go-to-market strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in goals
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major channels.
- Extremely data driven individual with over 5+ years of Product Management experience. And Overall 8+ Years of Experience.
- Engineering educational background (pref. IITs/NITs/NSIT/BITS Pilani). MBA preferred (but not mandatory)
- Experience with B2C products both in app and web Ecosystem.