Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2242 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP - Digital Analytics & Big Data - Bank - IIM/IIT/ISI (7-10 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest global banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking for an analytics professional having a solid background in the digital analytics domain with exposure to advanced big data techniques. This individual shall be based out of Bangalore and would be leveraging digital analytics as a platform for managing the entire customer life cycle across touch points.
Job Description :
As an AVP, you would lead a small team of digital analytics professionals and shall be responsible for :
- Providing digital analytical thought leadership to the Global Digital team for global, regional and market specific initiatives.
- Enhancing customer experience across digital platforms for the customers
- Deliver high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations
- Developing the digital analytics roadmap, in conjunction with the analytics and digital leadership groups
The Successful Applicant :
- Masters Degree in a Quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 Institute like the IITs, ISI, IIMs, DSE etc
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the Digital Analytics space, ideally in the banking/financial services industry
- Working knowledge of digital analysis tools like Site Catalyst, Web trends, Google analytics, Omniture etc along with exposure to Hadoop, SAS, Matlab, R, SQL, and VBA
- Exposure across acquisition modeling, customer engagement (Pricing, P&L forecasting), customer servicing & understanding customer touch points and customer retention shall be an added advantage
- Solid communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and lead their fast growing analytics business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.