Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:183 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Credit Strategy Associate - Retail Segment (12-20 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Ensuring adherence to the Policy/ Procedures by the Line Credit Function
2. Identification of Early warning Risk Indicators through monitoring Triggers and Periodic review of Portfolio at various parameters
3. Initiation and monitoring of corrective action plans for the burst Triggers through suggestion and changes
4. Ensuring that the corrective plans results in maintaining Net Credit Losses within the budgeted level
5. Timely revert on Out of Policy deviations raised to the Policy Unit by Line sales and Credit.
- Credit and Risk understating
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Should have strong analytical skills with eye for detailing and have strong process management skills.
- Must also have strong presentation and communication skill
- Post-Graduation: MBA / M.Sc. (Maths / Statistics)
- Knowledge of SAS and Tableau will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.