Senior Relationship Manager at Waytogo Consultants.in
Views:179 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP - Credit Control - MIS & Reporting (10-15 yrs)
1. Ensuring that documents reflect the credit conditions, by appropriately incorporating the relevant clauses in the documentation.
2. Ensuring accuracies and appropriateness of documents for corporate clients by liaising with Credit, BU, Legal and external Vendors.
3. Tracking of covenants, monitoring conditions, security creation etc. and highlighting the gaps / exception, if any, to all stake holders on a frequent basis.
4. Ensuring smooth flow of documentation and putting in place the adequate controls around checking and storing of documents/security papers including that for property related documents
5. Ensuring that the processes remain in line with the process manual and deviations, if any are appropriately recorded.
6. Ensuring that draft documents of Bank are relevant and in line with the latest laws/compliance and apparent gaps, if any, needs to be highlighted to legal and compliance team so that corrective steps can be taken
7. Liaising with RM / BU, HO, Credit etc. and maintain smooth flow of work.
8. Liaising with in house and external legal for drafting of non-standard docs
9. Maintaining effective custody of documentations and timely periodical verifications of security/transaction documents.
10. Monitoring of adequacy of collaterals
11. Ensuring no audit comments or no process gaps identified by internal/external auditors
12. Managing reporting and MIS (Statutory, Internal, Concurrent, Regulatory etc.)
13. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and ensure that Bank remains compliant with the same, w.r.t. documents/limit/Regulatory Reporting/MIS related functions.
Job Duties & responsibilities (List the principal duties of the incumbent. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity and analysis performed in this position.)
1. Vetting of offer letters and security documents
2. Follow up of Pre and Post monitoring items
3. Liaising with in house and external legal for drafting of non standard docs
4. Managing customer's expectation, both internal and external
5. Ensuring adequacies of process and controls
6. Robust control on Documents management and its safe keeping at IBU
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.