AVP - Corporate Finance Strategy - Telecom Sector (6-9 yrs)
Job opening for the role of Corporate Finance Strategy (Telecom Sector) in one of a Tax leading Firm
Loc : Mumbai
Please find the JD below :
- Play a leadership role in helping grow the Corporate Finance Strategy business.
- Define the objective and scope of strategy engagements and client deliverables in consultation with the Partners/Associate Partners.
- Lead teams in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Develop business strategies using tools such as market analysis, customer research, macroeconomic forecasting and portfolio optimization.
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Manage, develop, and mentor junior team members at the Associate, Senior Associate, Consultant, and Manager levels.
- Drive business development activities in key sectors and internally across the broader and Transaction Advisory Services organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- An MBA is preferred, with six to eight years of post-graduate school experience in a consulting, operating, or investment banking role, with a particular focus on client advisory or strategic planning within a professional services environment. Some previous management consulting experience is required.
- Experience managing business strategy and M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments.
- Sector expertise that aligns with one or more of Corporate Finance Strategy's practice areas.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams on complex assignments and develop individual team members.
- Strong quantitative skills to supervise data analysis, interpret output, and generate insights.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, collegial, and challenging environment.
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary (approximately 25-50%).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.