Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:1717 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP - Corporate Finance - NBFC (8-12 yrs)
JD for AVP- Corporate with NBFC Company
- Preparation of financial model, project appraisal and present the case to Credit Committee
- Closure of Financing document and investment.
- Deal Origination & Business Development : Understand the business model of the client and structure the deal best suited to the client.
- Track updates on sector/clients from public sources, understand financial implication of these updates on clients and based on the analysis, provide end-to-end solutions to clients.
- Scoping out the opportunities for acquisitions and mergers and modeling for the same
- Credit appraisal & Due diligence : preparation of detailed Term Sheet and negotiate with client. Negotiated terms should include deal specific risk mitigants, comply with applicable legal and regulatory guidelines, internal risk parameters and client specific requirements.
- Prepare monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products/functions by extracting data from MIS systems.
- Build and manage complex Financial model to show the path to profitability, quantify the investment requirement, forecast of future trends
- End-to-end transaction execution.
Portfolio Management :
- Regular analysis of project- s/client's financial and operational performance and provide update to senior management on the same
- Monitoring financial, operational and other covenants as per transaction documents; track key trigger events
- Structured Deals executed/evaluated : Receivable discounting, PE buyout, Promoter funding, Refinancing for exit from CDR, Acquisition financing, Priority lending
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.