Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:590 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
AVP - Corporate Finance - CA (15-25 yrs)
- CA mandatory with 15 years' experience in Pharma/ FMCG/ manufacturing domain. preferred
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents
- Creation of all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals
- Maintaining abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth
- Preparing budgets and monitoring spending to ensure that it complies with company policies
- Preparing reports on financial status or progress of projects to top management
- Planning for capital expenditures such as equipment purchases or building construction projects
- Evaluates accounting and business service procedures to plan methods for ensuring timely receipt of payments, reducing costs of accounting operations, and expediting flow of work.
- Prepares detailed analysis of financial statements to reflect variances in income, expenditures and capital asset values from previous periods.
- Any other function assigned by management from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.