Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1052 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AVP - Corporate Communication & Public Relations (10-15 yrs)
Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, the incumbent will be responsible for measuring, maintaining & improving the quality of outreach, in the process working with internal operations, technology, and business teams as needed.
The successful candidate must have first-class copy-writing and proof-reading skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should have the experience to identify media opportunities, the ability to tell stories, and to craft communication plans for innovative products.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Managing agency relationships
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Responsible for managing stakeholder communication internally
- This role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and communication goals assigned
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising on an on-going basis
- High energy and result oriented.
Qualification and Experience:
- PG in Mass Communication/ Advertising/Mktg with a minimum of 10 yrs exp in PR, Corporate communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.