Manager - Talent Acquisition at HyrEzy
Views:619 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
AVP - Contact Center (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- This role of Head of Call center requires to successfully implement best call center practices and procedures aligned with Collections standards. This role would require driving all strategies for effective banking collections service delivery.
- Reporting to the Head Collections, this role must support & deliver in all aspects of collections operations and efficient service delivery through our Call Center.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain high level of performance for key collections service metrics including Service level, abandon ratio and call answer rate.
- Analyze and track team's performance against define metrics and drive continuous process improvement to improve overall efficiency of collections teams.
- Optimizing call-center productivity, achieving quality standards, and minimizing the cost.
- Coordinating with internal teams for speedy closure of escalated cases.
- To ensure the teams follow companies policies and collection processes, disciplinary, execution when needed.
- Lead and development and motivate the collections team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability, and talent to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Desired Candidate Profile: Strong People & Process oriented in Collections Call center management with around 10 years + experience in banks, NBFCs or fintech companies.
- Proven Experience of Banking Collections Management through Call center / Contact center is a MUST
- Graduation/PG (in Management) or MBA is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced motivating and inspiring people management
- In-depth understanding of call center performance parameters and their drivers
- Ownership and proactive approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.