Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:193 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP - Consumer Sales - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Consumer Sale || Mumbai
- Ensure a consistent sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for all internal and external growth initiatives that require coaching, mentoring and training for staff.
- Responsible for dissemination and implementation of communications.
- Partner with Marketing on collateral initiatives.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Increase efficiencies of daily sales and operational activities.
- Responsible for reporting sales results and reasons for successes.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Liaise between sales teams and branches on initiatives.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Partner with leadership in developing and executing rallies, recognition, focus days and/or seminars targeted towards increasing sales volume and customer relationships.
- Responsible for all marketing material, collateral and signage.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- Work in coordination with sales executives in creating, driving and supporting business plans and initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the firm, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 8-10 years of experience in sales, training and/or support preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends in order to come up with ideas to help increase specific performance indicators and results.
- Proven success record in selling and/or leading others.
- Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and/or programs to various levels of management across the organizations.
- Requires use of conceptual and innovative thinking.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams.
- Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.