HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:383 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
AVP - Compliance - Mutual Funds (7-12 yrs)
- Effective handling of all compliance-related activities related of Mutual Fund and ensuring all compliances under SEBI Mutual Fund Regulations
- Managing approvals for launching of new schemes
- Reviewing various advertisement materials
- Independently handling of Anti Money Laundering Activities for Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services
- Handling of all compliance related activities relating to AIF, Portfolio Management Services and advising the departments on necessary compliance requirements
- Ensuring the compliance of Employee Dealing policy by the employees.
- Assisting in drafting of various policies or changes to be incorporated in policies.
- Preparation / Submission of various periodic reports to SEBI, AMFI and other regulatory agencies
- Liaising with the auditors- internal, concurrent and external auditors as well as handling of SEBI Inspection Audit relating to Compliance Dept.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with CS degree and LLB shall be preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in MF/PMS/AIF.
- People's person with excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Orientation to servicing and managing stakeholders
Key Functional Skills :
- Good Knowledge of SEBI Regulations
- Meticulous attention to details & Timely Management
- Excellent computing, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication skills are also important.
- Qualified and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- 8 years post qualifications experience in an Asset Management Company / BFSI Sector.
Behavioural Skills :
- Self-Starter-high energy levels o Positive and Enthusiastic
- Resourceful o Strong professionally-credible with integrity
- Good Listener - Will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback o Manages conflict.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.