Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:1134 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP - Company Secretary & Compliance/Legal - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
AVP Company Secretary & Compliance
Legal & Secretarial job opportunity in Bengaluru/Bangalore with an MNC FMCG brand for a professional holding at least 15+ years- experience and specifically 10+ years in Legal & Secretarial and providing leadership & vision to Legal & Secretarial Team. You will use your working experience in managing the listing of agreements with FDI, FEMA, Legal Risk, Policy Development, Secretarial, Regulatory Compliance & Corporate Initiatives. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Geographic responsible: PAN India
American Multinational Corporation and manufacturer, retailer and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage, concentrates and syrups.
- Managing the communications both within and outside the organization efficiently.
- Independently handling company secretarial & statutory compliance (Corporate affairs, ROC, MCA, DEA, DIPP, etc.)
- Providing leadership and ensuring efficient and effective management of people in Legal & Secretarial team
- Managing Legal Risk by providing legal advice - legal protection and risk management advice to management.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure they are in compliance with all legal requirement & statutory
- Advising the leadership team and board of directors on corporate governance matters
- Must have FCS & BA/BCOM, LLB from reputed university & CS
- Must have Work Experience of around 8-10 years
- Must have knowledge of: Operational Knowledge of Beverage Industry, Statutory compliance, Company Secretarial function, handling government activities, etc.
- Fellow member of ICSI
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company along, simultaneously doing the people development.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the commercial capital of the country.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on for a confidential discussion on the role.