Views:1937 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:496
AVP - Central Operation - Healthcare (3-8 yrs)
AVP - Central Operation - Healthcare (looking from Startup companies)
- Operations Management
- Define Department wise deliverables based on thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Maintain control of inventory management, the production process, distribution and sourcing of suppliers to supply required goods at reasonable prices.
- Process Excellence
- Have in-depth knowledge of existing process and created new one.
- Monitor the health of the Department and set up MIS reports.
- Production Planning and Control
- Optimize productivity utilizing lean manufacturing concept.
- Develop customer plan to meet customer requirement and identify potential throughput issues.
- Focus on safety throughout the operations.
- Inventory Management & Procurement
- Coordinate all purchasing functions to control inventory level without compromising timely delivery of product to the customer.
- Improve logistics process to make sure that deliverables are reaching their destination without on time without any flaw.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by reviewing production.
- Quality Excellence
- Developing an action road map for operational excellence or remediation of quality gaps.
- Introducing management system owners to ensure quick and effective evolution of your quality system and compliance standards.
- Establish Quality Control Process for each operational activity to make Zero Error Results.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes with start-up experience of 3+ years.
- Age below 33 years.