Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:730 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
AVP - Capability Development - Life Insurance (10-18 yrs)
We are hiring for an AVP in Training & Development role for a leading life insurance client.
Key Result Areas :
1. Conduct TTT for Line Trainers on approved training content as per the training architecture
2. Prepare training calendar [national & regional level], do batch planning, and do trainer allocation
3. Monitor batch creation, coordinate with TPC team for candidate allocation and coordinate with training team for batch closure [Classroom & eLearning].
4. Coordinate with BAU team for trainer allocation and ensure that all trainings are closed & batches are frozen on LMS so that MSA can be paid on time.
5. Coordinate with BAU Training & Sales Team for smooth functioning of NGPA Training
6. Coordinate with Distribution & provide feedback for upgradation on training content
7. Source candidate testimonials after each training program (with the help of local trainers) & popularize training and it's benefit among other participants
8. Execute approved NGPA [IWM & NGPL] training architecture in stipulated time.
9. Ensure 100% training coverage [classroom & eLearning] as per the approved training roadmap
10. Track & Monitor batch performance and providing feedback to central team/ sr. management.
11. Track measure of success (MOS) and ensure that MOS are achieved [as per the benchmark]
12. Execute choreography & activity management [ such as Sales Builder and Business Builder]
13. Create project updates presentations for management view.
1. Graduate / Post graduate with 10 - 15 years of work experience in Insurance industry.
2. Experience in a training & development role.