Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:6256 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AVP - Business Transformation & Re-Engineering - Financial Services (10-13 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading global financial services institution. As part of expansion of their India, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their team to develop a quality and continuous improvement culture at their global shared services set-up based in Delhi NCR.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Director and leading a team of re-engineering professionals, you would be part of the business transformation & re-engineering team and would be responsible for identifying & executing high impact lean/six-sigma projects.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to :
- Identify, quantify and manage a variety of projects aimed at achieving Re-engineering and Quality targets
- Manage projects with diverse and geographically dispersed cross-functional teams, utilizing structured methodologies
- Directly manage a team of business transformation managers; track and direct performance against the overall objectives
- Directly lead high impact re-engineering, capability building projects that are focused on top or bottom line improvements
- Plan tasks and milestones, manage deliverables to deadlines and hold people accountable without direct authority
- Manage business interactions and expectations, demonstrate subject matter expertise in stakeholder engagements, address improvement needs and manage resource requirements based on an objective project prioritization process
- Manage communication with project customers and stakeholders through compelling written and verbal status reporting
- Identify new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, reduce costs and increase revenue, evaluating the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools and creating and delivering robust proposals to gain buy in form the management
The Successful Applicant :
- Postgraduate with at least 10 years of relevant experience along with a Black Belt (BB) or Master Black Belt (MBB) certification.
- Solid exposure & understanding of large scale business process re-engineering, business transformation & project management along with experience of managing a team
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact lean/six-sigma projects
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint along with PMP/Prince 2 certification is strongly preferred
- You must be willing to work in a 2 p.m - 11 p.m shift
What's on Offer :
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.