HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:301 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
AVP - Business Planning & Sales Management - BFS (12-16 yrs)
AVP - Business Planning & Sales Management (Female)
As a central sales intelligence support manager, the jobholder will be responsible for efficient management of all sales data & intelligence which fall within the responsibility of Sales Management. This includes ensuring accuracy of the sales incentive program, customized sales related analysis, and supporting the data related needs of Sales & Sales management teams. The jobholder will be judged on how effective he is in empowering, improving and supporting the Sales & Sales Management team in meeting their objectives.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of AVP Business Planning & Sales Management?
- To support Sales, Marketing & Sales Management teams with data analysis & intelligence
- Responsible to ensure a robust data & intelligence framework which supports Sales Reporting as well as operations.
- Articulating to Technology & Business intelligence teams to build required data structures to support the complex Sales reports required for various business objectives.
- Assessing the accuracy of underlying Sales data & ensuring adequate controls are put in by the technology team to ensure data accuracy of all Sales information.
- Responsible for the accuracy of Sales credit attribution & Incentive computation aligned with Sales policy.
- Using CRM intelligence to synthesize opportunities for creating or improvising Engagement or Sales strategy.
- Analysis of distributor & geographic market share identify study opportunity & risks. Study trends on product sales performance in different markets, verticals & customer segments.
- Independently measuring, assessing and tracking metrics for distribution efficiencies, and presenting these metrics to Sales and organization leadership
- To conceptualize & implement Distributor/Client 360 & Sales scorecard based on the analysis of distributor trends on Sales, Redemption and Engagement with the help of the Business intelligence team.
- Analyzing performance of Sales Campaigns and Incentive policy to understand what are the key drivers that motivate the Distributors & the Sales team to sell more.
- Responsible for supporting Business Planning & Strategy exercise, which is a critical submission item for Senior mgmt
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Graduation/PG from a good institute with at least 15 years of work experience
- Previous experience of Sales analytics & Analysis with hands on experience of coding in Python/SAS, etc.
- Experience on Reporting using Data visualization.
- Fundamental understanding on the key levers that drive a business with sound knowledge of Sale analytics, Business Development and P&L management, with preference to exposure to the AMC industry.
- Must have a strong creative bent of mind, searching for custom solutions within constraints.
- Good Analysis skills
- Coding Skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaborative and teamwork skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.