Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3534 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
AVP - Business Finance/Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
AVP Business Finance / FP&A (Qualified CA / MBA) - Women currently on job break
(Women who are currently on a job break for the past 9 months (min) to 4 years are only eligible).
Finance partner with a focus on strategic decision support, financial controllership and cost reduction. The person will partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership . This role requires extensive cross-functional partnership with business, product, sales, in-stock, IPAT and finance teams to identify best practices across the network and lead cost improvement efforts.
The SFA will also lead long term strategic planning, annual planning, variance analysis for monthly/quarterly business reviews, and ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
Key job responsibilities :
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for a high level of stakeholder management, business partnering and ability to balance multiple priorities without compromising timelines or quality of work. Key responsibilities will include :
- Month end close activities and accurate reporting of results
- Driving the planning and forecasting cycles for the business
- Develop strategic relationships with your business partners and influence the decisions. Root cause issues quickly using data, then drive insights for the business to enable effective decisions and create new mechanisms as needed.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions
- Partner with teams to drive cost out and optimal cross functional decisions that maximize long-term free cash flow.
Basic Qualifications :
- CA/MBA (Finance) from premier business schools.
- Preferably 8+ years of related experience in a corporate environment and into Business Finance / FP&A
- Strong Analytical skills : Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
- Business partnering experience
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects, deal with ambiguity and a dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated effective communication (written and verbal) skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
Interested candidates can call at 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.