Principle Consultant at Insightsquared
Views:255 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
AVP - Business Development - Credit Life Cycle Software - BFSI (9-15 yrs)
The profile comprises a mix of B2B Sales & Client Relationship Management & IT Sales management for Banking related IT products and services. The selected candidate will have access to mid & senior management decision makers at PSU Banks, Private Banks, NBFC- s, Telecom companies, Insurance providers and any institutions who may require services. The candidate must understand the importance of meeting numbers in the short term and building relationships every day.
- At least 9 years of experience preferably with a knowledge of sales / pre sales to banking, insurance.
- Should understand credit life cycle / Credit Software / Collection Software.
- Relevant 6 Years of experience in Sales and Business Development. Candidates with relevant experience of selling software to Banks / NBFCs preferred.
- Strong relationship in IT & risk/underwriting/ fintech functions at client organisations.
- Institutional Sales and Business Development activities such as Market assessment, generation and deal closure.
- Potential in taking up presales activities (alliance assessment, RFP responses), Presales proposal, Solution detailing for IT product sales (relevant).
- Ability to ask questions to identify talent customer needs, map that to product deals & convert concept sale to a deal of an opportunity.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships.
- Understanding of technology, IT systems is preferred. Ability to analyse customers current IT architecture for replacement, forward integrations or challenger deployment, derive inferences from the depreciated technology cost of ownership and create business opportunities.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.