Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:8847 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
AVP - Business Consulting - Retail Banking/Credit Risk/Wealth Management/Digital Domain (10-15 yrs)
Scouting for a seasoned professional for one of the most prestigious client having the following responsibilities :
- Incumbent would bring banking industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to clients.
- Incumbent would work with multi-function teams and onboard all important stakeholders to constantly enrich the engagement for clients
- Work with stakeholders to together nail down Business outcomes that matter, identify metrics/KPIs, envisage client business scenarios and spell out clearly the value proposition from the customer standpoint.
- Bring in perspectives of Design Thinking as well as Advanced Technologies to enhance the transformation opportunity for existing / new clients
- Act as a true visionary for the client and help them drive large meaningful impact.
- Operate at a senior management level, working across global business and regions and maintaining a global perspective on business change.
- Demonstrating the value of Strategic Business Change management in helping to shape the Business change agenda and achieve quick wins for the business, whilst also developing the long term roadmap for a change initiative.
- Banking experience is Mandatory.
- Domain experience into any - Retail Banking / Credit Risk / Wealth Management / Digital is required.
- Experience of driving large change management/transformation initiatives.
- Diverse Stakeholder Management experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.