Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:1507 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Business Analyst - General Ledger - Finance Planning & Analysis Team - BFS (8-15 yrs)
- This role is part of Finance Planning and Analysis (P&A) and support forecasting automation related & Firmwide deliverables and tasks, as well as Risk identification (Risk ID) process.
- The role will be focus on tasks that related to forecast automation & optimization process flow & mapping, and support material risk identification (MRI) quarterly exercise under firm's Risk ID guideline and procedure. The role will support across all Sub-LOBs within, Business Banking, CWM, Auto, Student, Mortgage, and Credit Card). The role will learn each business at a high level, and support level to complete and on-going maintenance of target state forecasting process, guiding principles, and controls; as well as Risk ID process.
Key Responsibilities -
- Develop and maintain target state process flow, guiding principles, initiative tracker, issue identification & escalation, and success matrices reporting
- Create executive presentations and reporting on weekly basis
- Enhance Controls/Risk environment & develop forecasting controls and operating procedures
- Organize and maintain Forecast optimization SOP, process mapping and control matrix centrally for so it is easily accessible for future references and regulators
- Monthly review of Risk Committee material
- Quarterly QA Risk ID inventory fields entered or changed by Sub-LOB
- Quarterly check-up / refresh on non-Operations ALL risks
- Annual review of all fields within MRI inventory