Sr Recruitment Consultant at Confidential
Views:2645 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AVP - Business Analyst - General Ledger - Finance Planning & Analysis Team - BFS (8-15 yrs)
- This role is part of Finance Planning and Analysis (P&A) and support forecasting automation related & Firmwide deliverables and tasks, as well as Risk identification (Risk ID) process.
- The role will be focus on tasks that related to forecast automation & optimization process flow & mapping, and support material risk identification (MRI) quarterly exercise under firm's Risk ID guideline and procedure. The role will support across all Sub-LOBs within, Business Banking, CWM, Auto, Student, Mortgage, and Credit Card). The role will learn each business at a high level, and support level to complete and on-going maintenance of target state forecasting process, guiding principles, and controls; as well as Risk ID process.
Key Responsibilities -
- Develop and maintain target state process flow, guiding principles, initiative tracker, issue identification & escalation, and success matrices reporting
- Create executive presentations and reporting on weekly basis
- Enhance Controls/Risk environment & develop forecasting controls and operating procedures
- Organize and maintain Forecast optimization SOP, process mapping and control matrix centrally for so it is easily accessible for future references and regulators
- Monthly review of Risk Committee material
- Quarterly QA Risk ID inventory fields entered or changed by Sub-LOB
- Quarterly check-up / refresh on non-Operations ALL risks
- Annual review of all fields within MRI inventory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.