Principal Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:458 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP - Brand Management/Onboarding - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
This role will be responsible for driving sales through ecommerce platform for categories. The person would be the business owner for his/ her categories. The role entails building the business and running the P&L, leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. Onboarding new brands, managing brand relationships, building these brands revenue through various channels, inventory management of all channels, Day to day management of the teams and building marketing strategy and execution. The role also entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements