Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1000 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AVP - Benefits - Client Services - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
- Company offers Global Health Insurance Benefit ( GHB) to individuals travelling abroad for work assignments. The coverage scope includes, Wellness; Health and Travel Insurance and OPD Benefits
Job Purpose :
- Role requires conceptualising, implementing and monitoring the GHB business for the Company
- Expects to provide customised client solution and drive engagement to enhance health and well-being of corporate employees
- Provide personalised client service and drive engagement to contain cost and enhance satisfaction level
- The program will be implemented across Retail & Corporate business segments (domestic and internationally).
Team Reporting : 2
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Formulate a strategy and provide comprehensive insurance and wellness solution to the employee/employees
- Drive insurance program which facilitates preventive health management and improves health and well-being of the employees through constant engagement
- Create a robust execution plan and launch initiatives thereby enabling operation efficiency and contain cost for Company
- Drive engagement and track effectiveness of Company insurance program on an on-going basis.
- Launch initiatives to drive positive health outcomes
- Build an strong health ecosystem by partnering with multiple providers thereby providing customised solutions to the corporate
- Analyse the portfolio and identify interventions needed to drive engagement and contain cost.
- Maintaining and publishing dashboard and provide regular insights to the management and client.
- Define robust SLA and ensure adherence to ensure optimum service levels for the client
- Liaise with internal teams and be a SPOC to ensure end service delivery is offered in a seamless manner to the client
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- Sound understanding Health/General Insurance, Health Care and /or wellness industry
- Post graduate preferably a MBA
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- Managed Client Service roles and
- Strong business acumen and drive strategies
- Project management and Analytical Approach
- Sound Understanding of wellness Offerings/ Processes
Behaviors / Competencies:
- Result oriented with zeal to succeed
- Ethical and value driven
- Proactive, agile and highly responsive towards achieving goals - leveraging key strengths and capitalizing on opportunities with a keen sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to successfully build and maintain networking relationships (both formal and informal)
- Problem Solver - overcomes issues and barriers to implement complex solutions
- Drives innovation and change - thinks out-of-the box and is creative in looking for opportunities and solutions
- Continuously drives improvements and initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.