AVP/Associate Director - Operational Risk Management - Wholesale Banking/Trade Finance - Bank (6-13 yrs)
Job Title : Operational Risk Management (Associate Director) - Wholesale Banking/Trade Finance
Business Unit : Risk
Function : Enterprise Risk Management
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Collaborate with Wholesale Banking Function to implement bank's Operational Risk Management Framework for proactive identification and management of operational risks in a consistent manner. Wholesale Banking will include Lending, CMS, Trade and Treasury
- Review of Product and Process notes from identification of Operational risks.
- Review of Policies on Operational risk issues for stronger governance.
- Review and independently challenge Operational risk assessments submissions by Wholesale Banking functions.
- Design of Key Risk Indicators and analysis of KRI data.
- Tracking of Open Issues from operational risk registers, audit reports/ regulatory reviews, internal control testing reports for closure and validation.
- Incident analysis, escalation/ reporting including tracking of Open actions.
- Assist in preparation of Operational Risk Management Reporting for Senior Management
- ORM Training and awareness initiatives.
An Ideal Candidate should possess :
- Strong experience of Operational Risk/Internal Audit for Wholesale Banking Functions
- Good analytical skills and keen eye for details and ability to identify control gaps with the ability to change. Good auditing and review skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to be able to work independently as an Individual Contributor
- Strong control mindset with an aptitude to identify & assess operational risk issues