AVP - Affiliate Marketing/SEO - EdTech Startup (10-12 yrs)
Talentedge is India's leading Ed-Tech company that is changing the way India learns. With around 400+ employees, we engage with multiple NIRF Top 100 Universities for their Online UG and PG programs.
Our ability towards student acquisition, and delivery / live interactive programs end-to-end, makes us unique in the virtual education provider landscape in the Indian market.
- Identify potential publishing partners and be responsible for mutual partnership with them for affiliate marketing activities.
- Onboarding process of publishers and ensuring their smooth function inside the system.
- Handling delivery of campaign working with team and maintaining the business profit center.
- Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth publishers.
- Track and report on any fraudulent activity (e.g. fake clicks/sales etc.)
- Updating system about the new publisher and industry practices
- Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
- Coordinate the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages), including tailored creative for affiliates as required.
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis of publisher payments for internal distribution and execution.
- Ongoing competitive analysis of - industry best- programs.
- Develop content to promote networks and campaigns on company websites and various locations on the web.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Work with the internal publisher acquisition, ad ops, and sales team to best utilize our demand sources across all our inventory.
What are we looking for:
- 10+ years of professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on with the tracking platform and MMP.
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, an end to end.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team management skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics should have strong connections