Managing Partner at Work Eagle
Views:201 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
AVP - Affiliate Marketing - EdTech (10-15 yrs)
AVP - Affiliate Marketing
Company : Talentedge (Acquired by Upgrad)
- Talentedge is an Ed-Tech firm that is changing the way India learns. We are first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format. We offer courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates.
- Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIMs, XLRI, MICA, and also with renowned corporates like Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and others.
- Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 5,00,000 individuals and corporate learners. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO:9001- 2008 certification.
- Identify potential publishing partners and be responsible for mutual partnership with them for affiliate marketing activities.
- Onboarding process of publishers and ensuring their smooth function inside the system.
- Handling delivery of campaign working with team and maintaining the business profit center.
- Responsible for lead generation, new publisher acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth publishers.
- Track and report on any fraudulent activity (e.g. fake clicks/sales etc.)
- Updating system about the new publisher and industry practices
- Develop strong personal relationships with top affiliates in all online markets.
- Coordinate the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages), including tailored creative for affiliates as required.
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis of publisher payments for internal distribution and execution.
- Ongoing competitive analysis of - industry best- programs.
- Develop content to promote networks and campaigns on company websites and various locations on the web.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing is a must.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Work with the internal publisher acquisition, ad ops, and sales team to best utilize our demand sources across all our inventory.
What are we looking for:
- 10+ years of professional experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on with the tracking platform and MMP.
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements, an end to end.
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company.
- Team management skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Extremely organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professionalism based on actionable metrics and strong work ethics should have strong connections