Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:1343 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
AVP - Accounts - Polyfilms Firm (12-16 yrs)
The client is a part of INR 30 billion B.C. The client, a 58 year old industrial group offering a wide range of products. The group has promoted a number of companies over the years and is involved in diverse activities including manufacturing of Polyester Film, Polypropylene film, Steel pipes and Photographic products.
Job Type - Full Time
Qualifications: CA ( Full time ) preferably FIRST attempt.
- Independently handling / supervising the Finance and Accounts of Group Companies including listed companies.
- With specific emphasis on compliance with applicable statutes especially Company Law, Income Tax and applicable SEBI Regulations not limited to Listing Regulations
- Thorough in Accounting Standards (including IND AS)
- Guiding and compiling MIS and timely submission thereof
- Hands on experience in Tax Planning and Tax compliance of both Direct Tax and Indirect Tax (service tax and GST),
- Compiling and co-ordinating with Auditors / Consultants on statutory audit, tax audit, tax assessments, tax appeals, service tax and GST audit.
- Knowledge of maintenance of Cost Accounting Records, Returns and cost audit.
Expenses control :
- Compiling and guiding on CMA, Projections and Reporting to the Banks and Financial Institutions
- Proficiency in working in excel and exposure to software ERP and Tally
- Must have good stability
- From Manufacturing background only.
- Hardcore accounts profile
PLEASE NOTE: NO FINANCE PROFILES!
Domain : Accounting/Corporate Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.