Project Manager at Avows Technologies
Views:476 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Avows Technologies - PMO Role - IT Project Management (5-10 yrs)
- The PMO Project Manager oversees the full IT project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program
- Supervising and leading the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
- Track Budgets of every project
- PMP certified preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.