Project Manager at Avows Technologies
Views:928 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Avows Technologies - HR Business Partner (0-5 yrs)
Job Purpose and Requirements :
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group.
Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation. May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and support APAC market ( India (75% support) and other markets (25%) Malaysia, Indonesia, ME, SG)
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation - striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Pre-screens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit - best in class- talent.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Facilitates New Employee Orientation (NEO) program for new hires.
- Continually champions Employee Referral Bonus program to include proactive identification of internal talent matching and advancement.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.