HR Manager at Avon Beauty Products India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1194 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Avon - Category Manager - Color & Fragrance (6-10 yrs)
Category Portfolio Planning:
- Focus on building a carefully planned portfolio of innovative and differentiated strong brand that resonant with consumers
- Scans the external environment on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides feedback to cater to the future requirement.
- Accountable for comprehensive competitive tracking including Communication/ promotion / strategy evolution/ pricing / Innovation and Renovation / Market share
- Reviews the information on pricing patterns and pricing decisions of all brands.
- Market research product testing, U&A studies
Developing and Driving Business Strategy & Roadmap:
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the category and strives to increase return on expenditure on activation spends & brand endorsement.
- Translate Category Vision & Strategy to derive the overall Brand Strategy to develop a strong customer value proposition.
- Development and execution of brand and product strategies
- Monitors Health of the Brands, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing strategy.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the category
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy including campaigns, activation, digital marketing, and PR.
- Media planning and review buying across all media forms and liaising with agency - Drives effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments
- Handled Celebrity endorsements
Category P&L planning:
- Ensuring business results in line with agreed objectives top and bottom line
- Responsible for P&L tracking to ensure monthly evolution of financial KPIs are in line with business objectives
- Pricing planning and execution
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A strong marketing exposure with large FMCG ideally in the same category(exposure to both ATL & BTL and DIGITAL is preferable)
- Prior P&L responsibility for a set of products/SKUs
- Experience in Brand/Portfolio development & activation
- Working with diverse/multiple category teams
- Excellent people, interpersonal & influencing skills
- Conversant in English and Local language
- Prior experience of working with cross- cultural teams in Beauty/ Cosmetic segment.