Talent Acquisition Manager at Aviso AI
Views:1832 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Aviso - Lead Account Executive - SaaS Sales (6-12 yrs)
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North. We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers. Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors.
Aviso is hiring a rockstar Lead Account Executive to join our growing Inside Sales function. This role will lay the foundation for our team to actively target prospects worldwide and scale our GTM capabilities via a combination of outreach activities, targeted campaigns and cross-functional initiatives. This team will help us form and scale a new sales organization at Aviso.
We're looking for a seasoned, energetic and experience sales professional who thrives on ambitious targets. This is a unique opportunity to join a company at the cutting edge of predictive AI in a role that involves growing the business with Fortune 500 and high-growth industry leaders, as well as expanding across the globe.
- Own end-to-end sales lifecycle and relationship for a specific set of prospect accounts
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process & penetrate all targeted accounts
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets set by company leadership
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Initiate outbound follow-up to prospects and existing customers via telephone, web meetings and email
- Overcome objections of prospective customers, emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Provide visibility to leadership via forecast calls, deal reviews & periodic opportunity updates during the quarter
- Attend periodic sales training to keep up to date on latest product features and roadmap
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events
Professional Requirements -
- 6-12 years of direct work experience in a sales or tele sales capacity, especially selling to the US market
- Willingness and ability to overlap with US time zone and prospect base - night shift required
- Experience with selling B2B SaaS in either CRM or AI/ML space
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Dynamic, diverse startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
- Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
- Comprehensive medical insurance available for you and your family
- Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications