Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:1011 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Avimukta - General Manager - Contracts/Claims & Dispute Resolution Management (12-20 yrs)
A reputed and leading Steel and Steel Manufacturing Company is looking to hire a General Manager for their Mumbai office. Ideally looking at somebody with more than 15 years of experience having worked in large Corporates/ Law firms with proven track records in Contracts, Claims Management and Dispute Resolution Management. Preference would be given if you have Manufacturing / EPC Industry exposure.
Qualification - Bachelor in Engineering/LLB
The candidate will be responsible for managing the various contractual issues of this company's Conveyors and other group companies. The position will be working under the CEO.
- Review and manage contracts and claim management or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess implications that need to be brought to the executive managements' attention.
- Ensure proper project and contract correspondence, documentation and compliance with contractual terms (pre-award of project, award of project, project execution and post-project closure) to ensure timely and successful project execution.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Attend client meetings, court hearings and arbitration proceedings, interact with lawyers and company personnel to ensure favorable judgement and awards.
- Responsible for all arbitration proceedings and documents including statements of claim, notes of arguments and affidavits.
Qualification - Bachelor in Engineering / LLB
Experience: At least 15 years+ experience ideally in a leading EPC Company OR in a Law firm engaged in dispute resolution with a proven track record in contracts and claim management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.