HR at Avendus Capital Pvt Ltd.
Views:5425 Applications:1118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Avendus - Associate - Front-end Investment Banking - Digital & Technology - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (0-2 yrs)
Associate - Front-end Investment Banking - Digital & Technology
About the Company:
Avendus Capital is India's leading entrepreneur-focused financial services firm. Avendus offers a wide gamut of differentiated solutions across Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Credit Solutions for the country's thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. The firm is a trusted partner to India's market leaders, digital unicorns and wealth creators. With a team of 100+ investment bankers, Avendus is the largest and the most prolific Investment Bank in India. Avendus is majority owned by KKR.
Position: Associate - Front-end Investment Banking
MBA/PGDM [Premium B-schools only] with experience in front-end Investment Banking/M&A Advisory/Consulting (from top firms only)/Middle-office IB
1. Deal Execution
- Preparing collaterals including detailed financial models, investor memorandum, valuation materials, data book with analysis and insights.
- Effectively coordinating the due diligence and documentation process, and front-ending the relationship with the respective client representatives
- Engagement tracking, reporting and housekeeping (maintaining updated client agreements, NDAs, OPEs, etc.)
- Representing the client's business in investor / buyer-seller interactions
2. Sector coverage & Support towards Business Development
- Mapping of assigned segment (product, geography/industry group) and building understanding/expertise of that segment
- Outreach to potential clients and investors
- Maintaining a database of companies in assigned segments
- Effectively maintaining relationship with investors or company professionals on the deal to have a recall
- Preparing Pitch Documents and other client presentations
- Ongoing industry networking
3. Practice Development Support
- Supporting practice level initiatives for lead generation, capability development and brand building (organizing or participating in events, marketing programs, etc.)