HR at Avendus Capital Pvt Ltd.
Views:4650 Applications:933 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Avendus - Analyst - Equity Capital Markets - IIT/BITS/NIT (0-3 yrs)
Analyst - Equity Capital Markets
About the Company:
Avendus Capital is India's leading entrepreneur-focused financial services firm. Avendus offers a wide gamut of differentiated solutions across Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Credit Solutions for the country's thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. The firm is a trusted partner to India's market leaders, digital unicorns, and wealth creators. With a team of 100+ investment bankers, Avendus is the largest and the most prolific Investment Bank in India. Avendus is majority-owned by KKR.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare pitch books, industry reports, company-focused discussion documents for capital markets deals
- Study & analyse different business & financial models across industries
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
- Manage delivery of projects on ECM side, including capital market updates, newsletters, shareholder / ownership analysis, IPO analysis, new issuance analysis, company profiles etc.
- Work on multiple ongoing mandates from pitching, Pre-deal Investor Education (PDIE), investor target analysis, shadow book building to pricing discussions and driving investor momentum
- Analyze various sectors from the perspective of shareholding momentum, peer group analysis, elevator pitching and positioning the deal with a differentiating factor for a successful selling story
- Sync internal stakeholders; the internal regulatory team, sector coverage team, institutional sales, trading as well as investors, clients and other BRLMs for coherent and seamless deal execution
- Manage and take high ownership in client relationships along with the manager
- Assist in identification of business opportunities
- Maintain real-time market knowledge that drives equity markets
- Under-Graduation from a Tier-1 Engineering/ Economics/ Commerce Institute
- CA/ CFA Certification would be an additional advantage
- Experience of 0-3 years in Equity Capital Market teams of Investment banking division of a bank, boutique firm, KPO, consultancy, advisory firm
- Working knowledge of databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Dealogic, Thomson Research, FactSet, Factiva etc.
- MS Office skills - should be excellent in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Good understanding and experience with IPOs
- Strong technical/conceptual understanding of finance and valuations concepts
- Strong statistical and analytical skills to assess the economic performance / perform analysis of companies
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A multi-tasker with an eye for details and take ownership of work