Asst.Manager - HR at TATA AGT System Company
Views:1155 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Avana - Project Manager - Security Projects (8-15 yrs)
The Project Manager is responsible for the full implementation of the project. Project Manager is responsible for the overall activities.
- This candidate will lead a team of Site Managers, Document Controller and Project QCs and also the procurement and design. This role is accountable for the timeline, budget and scope of the project .
- This role requires the candidate to be an excellent people manager who is open to direction and has a collaborative work style with a strong commitment to get the job done.
- Represent the senior PM in front of the customer .
- Contribute to and approve RFP and SOW documentation and provide comment for Sub-contractors.
- Operate and manage all sub-contractors , ISS, Network and ICT.
- Responsible for the Technical Evaluation process for all in country vendors.
- Leading and managing all site Implementation activities, including preparation and mobilization, civil works, installation , integration and hand over
- Approve all Pro-forma invoices and verify supporting documentation to ensure that everything is in accordance with the contract and verify the ATR cover.
- Monitor and manage the contracts and local PO’s; raise and provide mitigation plan to resolve issues well in advance of impact.
- Review Detailed Design with the Project team and provide comments.
- Support the Senior Project Manager in raising and expediting Project PO’s & PR’s.
- Verify, review and administer the Site contract documents including variation orders and amendments, in conjunction with Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain, Logistics and Contracts department.
- Report to Senior Projects Managers weekly meeting on the assessment and allocation of resources, progress, materials, headcount, subcontractors’ allocation between projects and all other resources to be addressed.
- Participate in (and during the absence of Senior Project Manager lead) the weekly IPT meetings with Engineering, Security, Supply Chain and other supporting departments.
- To stay informed of HSE, Quality and Document Controls plans and monitor in line with the company procedures.
- Ensure an efficient resource allocation planning and alert in advance of additional or excess requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in a managerial role - ideally as a Project Manager delivering security projects
- Must have strong background in Leadership and Management in communication and Electrical work (Low volts)
- Ideally, should have worked in a matrix organization and have prior experience in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in projects from security sector.
Education / Certification Requirements:
- PMP certified
- BE / B tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.