Manager - HR at Avalara Technologies
Views:1275 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Avalara - Manager - Talent Acquisition Coordination (7-12 yrs)
Manager, TA Coordination (7-12 yrs)
As the Manager of Global TA Coordination you will help develop and support our TA Coordinators, help streamline our recruitment coordination processes, and enhance the overall candidate experience. This role will partner closely with Talent Acquisition Leaders and Partners along with various stakeholders throughout the business, to ensure they are receiving outstanding support from the coordination team and are delivering a high-quality candidate experience.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the TA Coordinator function, with a priority on improving candidate and hiring manager experience, processes, and data integrity, from applicant review to onboarding
- Train and manage a team of global TA Coordinators within their assigned LOB and maintain a balanced workload across the team.
- Exhibit strong project management and relationship management skills to build trusted relationships within Talent Acquisition, our business, and candidates
- Optimize and support Coordinators to deliver on established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Own and manage relationships with various external vendors to review contracts, policies, and ongoing enhancements.
- Own process and assume responsibility for activities related to Avalara customer policy reviews
- Manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Additional project or program responsibilities as necessary
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or 3+ years of recruiting, administrative, or project management experience
- 3+ years of Management or team lead experience
- Accomplished communicator with experience interacting successfully at all levels
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to set expectations, juggle multiple priorities, communicate early when deliverables or deadlines may be missed
- iCIMS experience highly preferred
- Flexibility to support multiple time zones as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.