HR at Avaada Energy Private Limited
Views:846 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Avaada Energy - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Renewable Energy (8-10 yrs)
- Should have good understanding of various clauses of PPAs and handled power procurement/sale transactions under Bilateral, Captive Structure for RE for Commercial & Industrial Consumers including power scheduling, billing, settlement of payments etc.
- Should have experience of negotiation and signing of PPAs (renewable energy)
- Should have independently handled the operations of PPAs and invoicing etc.
- Responsible for analysing landed/capacity calculations.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Should be updated with RE policies, Open Access regulations, RE Tariff trends etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Power Sector Structure in India and its various stakeholders, Electricity Act, Electricity Rules, Policies, Power Procurement Guidelines etc.
- Candidate should have prior experience of dealing with Discoms/Transco/SERCs/SLDCs of TN, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh.
- Should have regulatory understanding to summarise orders given by of SERCs/ APTEL/CERC/High Courts/Supreme Court etc time to time wrt various stakeholders of the power sector
- Should have experience to deal with Discoms, SLDCs, RLDCs, Transco, CTU/PGCIL etc. for Open Access clearance under Short, Medium and Long Term
- Analyze complex problems, prepare MIS and various kinds of other reports
- Extensive knowledge of the power market industry, particularly aspects related to generation, trans-mission, distribution, and fuel supply, as well as understanding key energy industry issues, including opportunities, threats and trends.
- Ability to work as a team player and strive to deliver excellent customer services to both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor of Engineering, MBA
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of related experience with Power Utility/ Power Generator/Power Trader or with Large Power Consumer
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts like Generating Plants, Transmission Line, Power Substations, feeder etc
- Ready to travel extensively
- Good relationship and networking with Power sector stakeholders viz; Power Utilities, Developers, Power Traders, Power Exchange, SERCs, etc.
- Sound ethical and business judgment while demonstrating creative problem solving and professional communications.
About Avaada :
- Avaada Energy, is the flagship company of the Avaada Group and is one of the fastest-growing renewable energy companies in India. The renewable energy arm has consistently been a top performer in the Indian RE space. It has commissioned a few of India's largest renewable energy projects across 11 states. The company has commissioned the world's largest solar power plant with a capacity of 1.25 GW at a single location by an IPP in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Avaada has an EPC capablility of executing 3 GW per annum renewable energy capacity, and in the current year, we have added 2 GW in 9 months. On the back of strong execution strength, the firm targets a RE installed capacity of 11 GW by 2025 and 30 GW by 2030.
- Avaada Group, known for its rich expertise in EPC, is a leader in executing end-to-end projects. Avaada's path-breaking technological solutions, capacity, quality, execution speed, and total cost of ownership attracted equity funding from marquee investors from across the globe such as Asian Development Bank (ADB, Asia), DEG (Germany), FMO (Netherlands) and Proparco (France). In mid-2021, PTT Group of Thailand became a strategic investor in Avaada. PTT is a renowned business conglomerate with a presence across the entire value chain of the Oil and Gas business. PTT has revenues exceeding US $ 100 Billion and figures prominently in Forbes's Fortune 500 list of most valuable companies.