Deputy Manager HR at Avaada Energy Private Limited
Views:1967 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Avaada - DGM/GM - Operations & Maintenance - Solar Power Plant (15-20 yrs)
- Operation and maintenance of Solar Power plant with cost effective measures and preventive and corrective measures to increase the plant up time.
- Execution, Installation, Commissioning, Operation of Transformers, Inverters, HT panels, PV Modules.
- Preventive Maintenance of Plant equipment for increasing the life of equipment.
- Implementation of Effective Solar PV module cleaning system with the impact on energy generation.
- Preventive maintenance Schedule preparing and identifying actual and Slippages in Preventive maintenance.
- To capable of research and expand the new leading technologies.
- Experience in Maintenance of Sub - Stations, Plant and Machinery assets.
- Preparation of preventive maintenance schedule for Plant electrical machinery.
- To carry out safe operation and preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment as per laid down instructions
- Should have working knowledge of inverters, transformer, solar modules etc.
- To maintain and carry out daily / weekly and monthly checks
- Supervise cleaning of solar modules on-site
- Daily recording of generation and performance as per formats to include meter reading. (Candidate must be proficient MS Word and Ms Excel)
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary report after assessing site potential (roof/ground) for solar installation for clients
- Preparing electricity bill analysis of customers & calculating/understanding clients requirement (kWp)
- Carry out feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements on the electrical side
- Communication of site specific details to design team
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes. Responsible for receiving quotations from vendors for inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in various states in India
- Processing applications for net-metering with concerned DISCOM of client. Carryout site visits with DISCOM engineer as required for net-metering approval
- Overseeing installation operations as carried out by I&C team. Punch Point Preparation and Project take over
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a technical viewpoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.