Recruitment Consultant at Automation Anywhere
Views:2518 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Automation Anywhere - Senior Account Manager (10-17 yrs)
Do you want to make an impact? McKinsey Global Institute ranked automation of knowledge work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. We are driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries.
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation(RPA), Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 1000 of the world's leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
As the leading global provider of Digital Workforce and RPA solutions, Automation Anywhere is currently experiencing unprecedented growth. To meet this demand, we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, high performing Senior Account Manager to be based in our (Insert Location).
To be successful in the role of Senior Account Manager, you'll have a proven track record selling complex Enterprise level solutions and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to your customer's success. You- ll identify the right decision makers and influencers and possess excellent communication skills. You believe in the benefits of RPA solutions and have a high level of commitment to deliver on your goals.
- It is a client facing role that drives growth by positioning Automation Anywhere's solution capabilities, as business solutions that directly resonate with client needs, in the language of customers.
- The Senior Account Manager will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals.
- Achieve maximum sales results through prospecting, networking and solution based selling while performing on-premise demonstrations.
- Deliver high quality customer relationships and become your customers trusted advisor.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, commits and pipeline development reports.
Who You Are?
- 10+ years- full sales cycle experience
- Strong experience selling complex Enterprise software solutions. (RPA a big plus)
- Good knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies and business process mgmt. an advantage
- Possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of Automation Anywhere's RPA solutions
- Advanced knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Organized and self-motivated while working independently and in team to set and achieve goals
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.