Talent Acquisition at Automation Anywhere
Views:2559 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Automation Anywhere - RPA Program Manager (10-15 yrs)
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world's leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
About the role:
As RPA Program Manager you will work with our largest, most important customers to implement Automation Anywhere Enterprise and use it to reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes. You will also extend the product to solve our customer's most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a wide variety of systems with our unique technology. You will independently fulfill client-facing functional and technical roles in the support of Automation Anywhere products. This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Define and execute the optimum getting started methodology and standardize globally.
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed.
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance.
- Chart and implement customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of professional working experience product services industry preferably with strong RPA transformation experience.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation.
- 5 years of professional experience in automation and/or integration projects
- Good exposure to Business Process Analysis and automation.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with a database like SQL Server, My SQL
- Should have a complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command of Web Design Patterns