Associate Manager at AuthBridge Research Services
Views:895 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
AuthBridge - Manager - Sales - FMCG/BFSI/Banking Domain (6-12 yrs)
Authbridge is Indias largest Trust and Authentication company, delivering cutting edge technology and alternate data analysis. Our product and solutions include Identity management, Onboarding & Verification and Business Intelligence.
We provide solutions across three verticals:
- BFSI Solutions
- Workforce Solutions
- Business Solutions
Over 1500+ clients across 30+ sectors, including Fortune 500 and Indian unicorns, rely on AuthBridge s sophisticated authentication products. These API enabled and AI/ML powered products are supported by the largest proprietary identity, education, and criminal databases in the country allowing us to perform seamless and near instant authentication checks.
With a large product and technology team, AuthBridge has conducted over 10 million verification checks since its inception in 2005. AuthBridge is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant for information security.
BFSI comprehensive solutioning covers the entire customer life cycle from onboarding, KYC, underwriting to customer management. Our award-winning tech covers Identity & Fraud management solutions, Alternate data solutions, Digital platforms, and Decision Analytics
About the Role:
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of sales target through new and existing clients
- Identify and source relevant alliances and sell services that could bring strategic and monetary value to the Company
- Scope of Partnership could include product Integration, Co-Sell, Resell opportunities.
- Manage the entire Sales Lifecycle including Prospecting, Pitching, Offering, Negotiating and Contract Closure in his/her assigned region / industry
- Generate business insights through analysing relevant competitors data, their offerings and pricing strategies
- Ensure adherence to defined sales processes which may include mapping client expectations, documentation, handovers to the Operations team and client servicing team etc.
- Assisting in drafting MOUs, contracts, partnership plans with respective partners
- Plan approaches, pitches and own all business metrics and growth for the Partnerships line of business
- Work with internal teams of the organization to ensure that alliance and partnerships are integrated and communicated effectively
Must have work Experience:
- Minimum 5 -10 years of customer facing Business-to-Business Client Acquisition, Channel, Alliances, Partner Sales role.
- Has handled clients from E-Commerce, technology & BFSI sector and have been involved in enterprise sales
- Understanding of channel operating models and conflict resolution.
Qualification & Functional Skills:
- BE/Graduate from reputed Institute or MBA or BE+MBA
- Good domain understanding for the key industries with sound knowledge of latest business and technological trends
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with decision makers.
- Impact & Influence
- Need for Achievement (nAch)
- Building Relationships & Networking
- Willing to work in a high-pressure & changing sales setup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good MS Power-Point and MS-Excel skills
Did you Know this about AuthBridge:
- Authbridge case study titled Innovating HR Operations in India, based on AuthBridges innovative Operations Management, is now taught as a part of the MBA curriculum of the Ivy League Business Schools, Cornell University.
- Authbridge also have a case study on AuthBridges story on Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.