Talent Acquisition Manager at AuthBridge Research Services
Views:1166 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
AuthBridge - AVP/VP - Sales (12-16 yrs)
AuthBridge - AVP/VP - FinTech Sales
Authbridge is India's largest Authentication company, delivering cutting edge technology and alternate data analysis for Identity management, Onboarding & Verification and Business Intelligence. We provide solutions across three verticals:
- BFSI Solutions
- Workforce Solutions
- Business Solutions
Over 1500+ clients across 30+ sectors, including Fortune 500 and Indian unicorns, rely on AuthBridge's sophisticated authentication products. These API enabled and AI/ML powered products are supported by the largest proprietary identity, education, and criminal databases in the country - allowing us to perform seamless and near instant authentication checks. With a large product and technology team, AuthBridge has conducted over 10 million verification checks since its inception in 2005. AuthBridge is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant for information security.
- Drive revenue growth, program management, and implementation of various organization- level initiatives within the BFSI business
- Lead the allocated portfolio for revenue management and drive initiatives for revenue optimization with various cross-functional initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns and initiatives to drive product adoption.
- Monitor sales performance metrics, analyse data, and implement strategies to achieve annual revenue goals.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the BFSI industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services and sharing this information with product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
- Responsible for highlighting the worth and advantages of our groundbreaking solutions, attending to client requirements, and optimizing revenue possibilities within the banking and NBFC sector.
- Accountable for achieving comprehensive revenue targets, encompassing both current clientele and new customer acquisition.
- Oversees the contract negotiation procedure with client(s) to secure profitable results.
- Recognizes additional revenue prospects and contributes to pursuit endeavors.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a high-performing sales team, set clear objectives, and drive results.
- Champion the client's agreement to purchase through the order, design, and implementation phases. During this process interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within AuthBridge to ensure customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with all customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
Must have work Experience:
- Minimum 12-16 years of customer facing Business-to-Business Client Acquisition Experience
- Proficiency in sales within the Fintech sector and IT services, with a focus on selling solutions to the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) industry.
- Proven success in forming strategic partnerships and alliances with banks and NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies).
- Demonstrated consultative sales expertise in effectively communicating business value to BFSI clients.
- Extensive experience in enterprise-level sales within the BFSI sector, including managing relationships with Business Heads/CXO-level executives.
- Has worked in a company that sells products or services (preferred) to HR Departments of businesses with proficiency in sales within the fintech sector and IT services with a focus on selling solutions.
- Proficiency in creating and executing sales training initiatives aimed at improving the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
- Outstanding abilities in cultivating and maintaining client relationships, with a focus on fostering long-term partnerships.
Qualification & Functional Skills:
- B.Tech + MBA (Marketing)
- Impact & Influence
- In-depth knowledge of fintech products, services, and trends.
- Need for Achievement (NACH)
- Building Relationships & Networking
- Willing to work in a high-pressure & changing sale setup.
- Proven experience in sales leadership roles within the fintech industry.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.