HR at Aurum Equity Partners LLP
Views:1354 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Aurum Equity Partners - Senior Analyst/Associate - Transaction Team - Technology/Consumer/Industrials/BFSI Sector (1-2 yrs)
Senior Analyst / Associate role at Aurum Equity Partners LLP is for candidates with prior experience of upto 2 years in Investment Banking/ Private Equity (IBD/PE) with a post-graduate (MBA or equivalent) education from IIM's / IIT's or reputed Tier I B-Schools / Engineering-Schools. End-to-End transaction closure experience from a buy-side or sell-side or strong experience in Technology, Consumer, Industrials or BFSI sector is preferable.
The Senior Analyst / Associate is expected to play a key role in supporting transaction teams from collateral preparation to transaction closure in his/her assigned vertical. He/she is expected to participate in preparation of client pitches, investor marketing collaterals like information memorandum and financial models while interacting with clients at senior management level.
- Track record of outstanding academic success
- Upto 2 years of work-experience in IBD/PE
- Expert understanding of finance, accounting and valuation methodologies
- Strong team player with an ability to build sector expertise in his/her vertical
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- A high degree of initiative, motivation and attention to detail
- Expert working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage sub-ordinates and work with senior professionals/good inter-personal skills
The senior Analyst / Associate will be a key-part of transaction teams that work on M&A or PE mandates from transaction pitching to closure in his/her vertical and act as a bridge between the senior team members (Partner) and sub-ordinates (Analyst) while playing a key role in coordinating Investor marketing, due-diligence and definitive documentation stage.
Typical work includes:
- Preparation of presentations comprising of pitch books, deal books, presentations and reports
- Preparation of information memorandums, financial models and valuations
- Conducting industry research
- Marketing of the deal/opportunity to potential investors by leading the discussion in investor meetings/ calls/road-shows with clients.
- Coordinate the due-diligence process and resolve issues/concerns while liaising with third-party vendors like accounting firms/legal firms.
- Actively support Principals/Partners in term-sheet preparation and definitive documentation