HR at Aurum Equity Partners LLP
Views:6000 Applications:711 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Aurum Equity Partners - Associate - M&A/Private Equity - Industrial/Consumer/Technology Sector (2-4 yrs)
Associate role at Aurum Equity Partners LLP is for candidates with prior experience of 2- 4 years in Investment Banking/Private Equity (IBD/PE) with a post-graduate (MBA or equivalent) education from IIM's / IIT's or reputed Tier I B-Schools / Engineering-Schools. End-to-End transaction closure experience from a buy-side or sell-side or strong experience in Industrials, Consumer or Technology sector is preferable.
- Track record of outstanding academic success
- 2- 4 years of work-experience in IBD/PE
- Expert understanding of finance, accounting and valuation methodologies
- Strong team player with an ability to build sector expertise in his/her vertical
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- A high degree of initiative, motivation and attention to detail
- Expert working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage sub-ordinates and work with senior professionals/good inter-personal skills
Work Details :
The Associate will be a key-part of transaction teams that work on M&A or PE mandates from transaction pitching to closure in his/her vertical and act as a bridge between the senior team members (Partner/Principal) and sub-ordinates (Analyst) while playing a key role in coordinating Investor marketing, due-diligence and definitive documentation stage.
Typical work includes:
- Preparation of presentations comprising of pitch books, deal books and reports
- Preparation of information memorandums, financial models and valuations
- Conducting industry research
- Marketing of the deal/opportunity to potential investors by leading the discussion in investor meetings/ calls/road-shows with clients
- Coordinate the due-diligence process and resolve issues/concerns while liaising with third-party vendors like accounting firms/legal firms
- Actively support Principals/Partners in term-sheet preparation and definitive documentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.