Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:128 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Auditor - ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 (3-8 yrs)
ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 - AUDITOR
We have an urgent role with a leading global certification firm.
Role Requirement :
Candidate specifications :
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology.
- An IT professional with training and a working knowledge of ISO 20000 FOR IT Service Management and ISO 27001 for Information Security Management System will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT
- Commercial understanding of compliance industry, minimum 2 years quality system management Knowledge of business processes and application of quality management standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and have excellent time management/planning skills Can work under pressure
- Willing to travel on business intensively
- An enthusiastic and committed team player
Purpose of the position :
- To conduct on-site assessments against the requirements of relevant standards or specifications
- To provide expertise, produce surveillance and initial assessment reports and make recommendations for certification decisions.
- To promote the Org product offering and solutions to our clients with the view of improving their business performance, managing risk and "Making excellence a habit"
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Undertake management system assessments in accordance with requirements.
- Prepare assessment reports and deliver findings to clients to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate.
- Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with policy, procedures and prescribed time frame.
- Lead assessment teams as required ensuring that team members are adequately briefed so that quality of service is maintained and that effective working relationships are sustained both with Clients and within the team
- Establish and develop an effective partnership, which secures the commercial relationship and encourages opportunities for business development and increased client satisfaction with clients in your portfolio.
- Provide accurate and prompt information to support services, working closely with them to ensure that client records are up to date and complete and that all other internal information requirements are met.
- Plan/schedule workloads to make best use of own time and maximise revenue-earning activity.
- Coach colleagues as appropriate especially where those members are inexperienced assessors or unfamiliar with clients' business/technology and assist in the induction and coaching of new colleagues as requested.
- Maintain and develop assessment skills and technical and management system standards knowledge.
- Provide technical support to clients through business development, sales and customer service staff
Act as a brand Ambassador . This means acting ethically, following company rules and promoting our services to clients so they are able to optimize business performance and "Make Excellence a Habit".