Founder at Serving Skill
Views:460 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Audit & Taxation Role - CA Firm (1-2 yrs)
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyse and summarize account information
- Compute taxesand prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Work for maintaining a portfolio of clients, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
- Ensure proper and timely accounting, periodic closing, MIS / dashboard for activity tracking / deliverables to clients.
- Working knowledge of tax provisions from accounting perspective viz TDS, Payroll compliances, Advance tax computation etc.
- Periodic review of General ledger, books of account to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prepare schedule for financial closing for multiple clients / a large client.
- Preparation of Financial statements, Tax Audit report and related schedules along with relevant back up.
- Lead and Manage end to end audit for the client including liaison with Auditors & clients, follow up for audit issues and implement corrective action if any.
Skills and attributes for success Technical skills requirements:
- Good knowledge on capitalization, computation of depreciation under companies Act and Income tax act, various tax provisions for assets etc.
- Knowledgeable on IGAAP, accounting and related aspects.
- Exposure to IndAS is desirable.
- Well versed with IGAAP. Experience in reparation of Financial Statements, Tax Audit.
- Experience in MIS.
- Strong Accounting & Payroll Knowledge, should be well versed in all statutory compliances
- Strong Excel, Power Point skills
Additional skills requirements:
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated - must be comfortable to work in a matrix organization and a target oriented environment.
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Tech savvy and have a flair for process automation for efficiency etc.
- Stakeholder management - multifaceted with an ability to manage multiple clients for accounting, Standalone Financial statements, Tax audit etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills for liaison with client, client partners, statutory auditor's and other stakeholders.
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- Problem solving and conflict management skills.